Monday, December 17, 2012

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

Heya frugies,

In Vancouver, we don't normally see snow until January. But as of late, two out of three days, we've been seeing wet snow. Holiday colours and seasonal weather has prompted my inspiration for a festive manicure.



Two coats of e.l.f. polish in Medium Red served as my base colour. (Unfortunately, I don't believe this colour is available anymore. But I do recommend you give e.l.f. polishes a try if you haven't already because their formula is absolutely lovely. At $2 a bottle, it won't break the bank!) Then using Konad special polish in White, I stamped on the snowflake pattern found on Bundle Monster's BM323 image plate.

This nail design reminds me of nordic and fair isle sweaters! I may have to repeat this design using a different coloured base to emote a colder weather pattern. ;-) Hope you stay tuned!

What does this manicure remind you of, if anything? I'd love to see your holiday inspired manicures too! Leave comments and/or links to your blog below.

Thanks for stopping by,
yvrfrugalista

No comments:

Post a Comment