Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Frosted Ombre Nails

Heya frugies,

If you follow me on Instagram and/or Twitter, then you might have noticed that I've shared 3 new manicures without updating my blog here. Many apologies.

Without further ado, here's my subtle froster ombre nails:


No special tools (e.g. sponges, fan brushes, etc.) were used in the making of this manicure. I started with 2 coats of e.l.f. polish in Innocent. Then to achieve the frosted ombre look, I simply used an ancient bottle of Earth Colour (the now-defunct cosmetics arm of clothing label Esprit) in Golden Sand to paint on the ombre by concentrating on the tips of my nails then working the brush half way down my nail.

Viola, simple, yet different.

Do you have different ways of doing ombre nails? If so, share them with me in the comments below!

Thanks for stopping by,
yvrfrugalista

No comments:

Post a Comment