Saturday, January 19, 2013

Matte About Beet

Heya frugies,

Trying to get the most out of gorgeous jewel tones this wintery season before it becomes off-trend, I revisited a Joe Fresh polish in Beet and Essie's Matte About You top coat to create this:


This easy peasy manicure was accomplished using two coats of Joe Fresh polish in Beet, a deep reddish-purple colour, then mattified using one of the best matte top coats on the market, Essie's Matte About You. Not only does this matte top coat mattify the pigmented polish underneath, but it gives my nail an unbelievable satin-textured finish!

If you've been curious to try a matte manicure, I say go for it! It's so much fun!

I'd love to see your matte creations. Leave me a comment below.

Thanks for stopping by,
yvrfrugalista

No comments:

Post a Comment