Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year, New Me?

Heya frugies,

Welp,... the world evidently didn't come to an apocalyptic end on 12/21/2012! But I think something did happen. Some theorists believe that 12/21/2012 marked the turning of a new universal leaf, that we've entered a new era of spiritual enlightenment, and that it's the coming of "a new." Since 12/21/2012 I can vouch for my observation of strange behaviours from individuals that I would have never expected in a million years, myself included, which may explain why I came to give myself this manicure:


Not normally one for cutesy designs, I sat down to experiment with one of my new French tip nail image plates and arrived at this Hello Kitty-inspired manicure! Whodathunkit?

But if you are one for uber cute nail designs, this look can be yours! Use two coats of Joe Fresh polish in Petal (a pale pink shade) as a base colour. Then using Konad special polish in White and fauxnad nail plate M49, crown each nail with a polka dotted French tip. For the finishing touch, use e.l.f. polish in Medium Red to add a bow from plate QA5.

Have you experienced an inexplicable shift in consciousness or the world around you? Have you done something lately that surprises even you? Tell me about it!

Thanks for stopping by,
yvrfrugalista

No comments:

Post a Comment